Several years ago Bob Pian and Janice Price started a tournament that became a staple to the Arizona archery community. The Iron Archer was born. Janice and Bob ran the tournament for several years. DSA would like to honor their contribution to the archery community by bringing back the…..
Desert Sky Archer’s Iron Archer
- Saturday is a 60 Arrow qualifying indoor round-2 minute ends, 3 arrows per end.
- Sunday has the top 48 qualifiers shooting in flighted round robin matches. Recurve Olympic set scoring round.
- Archer’s who qualify 49th and higher will receive a $15 refund via paypal.
- Belt Buckle given to the winner of each flight. There will be 8 flights.
- All archers are combined when deciding flights.
- Target Face will be World Archery Single Spot or Triangle only. Outer 10 scoring for Recurve and Barebow. Inner 10 Scoring for Compound.
- 5-5 Ties are decided by a single arrow shoot off. Closest to center wins.
- If an archer needs to withdraw during the round robin matches, that archer forfeits all matches. Wins will be given to any archer they have or will have shot against.