Participants must be registered in the Senior Recurve division when an Olympic Trials Qualification Event is held in conjunction with another USAT event.
ATTENTION: You must be a U.S. citizen to participate in this event.
· Stage #1 Olympic Trials Qualification Event: 2023 139th USA Archery Target Nationals (8/31-9/1/2023)
· Stage #2 Olympic Trials Qualification Event: Stand-Alone Event Following 2023 139th USA Archery Target Nationals (9/3/2023)
· Stage #3 Olympic Trials Qualification Event: Stand-Alone Event Before 2024 USAT Event #1
· Stage #4 Olympic Trials Qualification Event: 2024 USAT Event #1
· Stage #5 Olympic Trials Qualification Event: 2024 USAT Event #2
· Stage #6 Olympic Trials Event: Stand-Alone Event Following 2024 USAT Event #2
A more detailed 2024 U.S. Olympic Trials Qualification Event and Olympic Trials Event schedule is attached to this event listing.
The 2024 Olympic Games Athlete Selection Procedures are attached to this event listing.
ALL 2024 Olympic Games Trials participants must comply with I.O.C. Charter Rule 50 regarding logos and trademarks for Stage 6.
Entry fee (Includes all Stages of the Trials): $150.00
Olympic Trials T-Shirts are available for purchase ($30) and can be pre-ordered during registration. Shirts will be available for pick-up in Malvern, PA during check-in.
Deadline for entry: August 16, 2023, 23:59 MT
The 2024 Olympic Games athlete selection procedures can be downloaded here: www.usarchery.org
Athletes must read and agree to the Intent to Compete Form – 2024 Olympic Games U.S. Team Trials to register.